* setting org-export-latex-image-default-option on a per file basis?
@ 2010-02-09 20:41 Lee Hinman
From: Lee Hinman @ 2010-02-09 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I'm using org-babel-ditaa to insert a picture into a document I am
writing. This works great, except the inserted image is too small.  By
changing the -s option to ditaa I was able to modify the size of the
image for the HTML export but not for the LaTeX.  I did a little looking
at the .tex file and found this:

\includegraphics[width=10em]{before1.png}

the width=10em is controlled by org-export-latex-image-default-option.
Ideally I'd like to change this value for this file only, something
like an entry in the #+OPTIONS line.  But org-export-plist-vars has that
element set to nil so it isn't configurable via that method.  Does
anyone have a suggestion of how I could tweak this variable on a per
file basis?

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Lee Hinman