* Controlling example block export?
@ 2014-04-01  9:20 Heikki Lehvaslaiho
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Heikki Lehvaslaiho @ 2014-04-01  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am using example blocks as inline notes where I paste snippets of
(pre-formatted) text. I'd like to  be able to control the exporting of
those block individually (per document would also be useful). I do not seem
to be able to find documentation about anything along those lines.

Here is a mock-up:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE :exports none
private notes...
#+END_EXAMPLE

A bigger question is that while code blocks are well defined and well
documented, all other blocks are not. Is there somewhere a design document
the would give a logic of having different blocks and how they are
controlled? Maybe there is an other type of a block that does what I want?

The inline documentation in ox*.el files is too low level to be helpful.

     -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho http://about.me/heikki
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 12 808 2429

Saudi Arabian weekend is now Friday and Saturday.

KAUST Supercomputing Center, Building #1, Level 0, 0203-WS23
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia