* Feature request: skip blocked lines in agenda view grid
@ 2008-10-18 14:59 Michael Ekstrand
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Ekstrand @ 2008-10-18 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd find it quite helpful in reviewing my agenda if there was an option
to skip displaying grid lines which happen in the middle of timed
appointments.  Right now, I see the following:

Saturday   18 October 2008
               8:00...... ----------------
              10:00...... ----------------
              12:00...... ----------------
              14:00...... ----------------
              16:00...... ----------------
  Church:     17:30-19:00 Saturday service
              18:00...... ----------------
  master:     19:00...... People over for supper

If it could optionally and intelligently drop the 18:00 grid line
because there is a previous timed appointment overlapping it, the
resulting display would show me more clearly that I don't have time
between it and the next event.

Thanks,
- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.