* Author info while publishing to html
@ 2010-07-23  7:19 Chao Lu
From: Chao Lu @ 2010-07-23  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I'm using org-7.01g, Emacs 23.2.50.1.

When I was using org-6.35c and older version, the publish function used to
generate the author info like
LooChao<loochao@gmail.com>, and I like this style.

The related configuration is just:
(setq user-full-name "LooChao")
(setq user-mail-address "loochao@gmail.com")

But after update the org-mode, without any change in the configuration, the
author info style has been changed into LooChao, (without the email
address), so I'm writing to see how to get the previous style back. Any
suggestion?

Thanks~

Chao

* Re: Author info while publishing to html
@ 2010-07-23  7:26 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2010-07-23  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chao Lu; +Cc: emacs-orgmode