* Spanish translation of Bernt's document
@ 2011-12-13 19:44 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-12-13 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Alvar Maciel

Dear all,

just to advertise these two facts:

1. Bernt kindly put his document under GNU FDL v1.3 (or later).

2. Alvar (cc'ed) started a spanish translation of Bernt's doc,
   please check the git repo here:

   https://github.com/alvarmaciel/org-mode-doc-es

If there are any native spanish writer/speaker, please give a hand
to Alvar!  Having more translations of this wonderful document will
certainly help more people enjoy Org.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Spanish translation of Bernt's document
@ 2011-12-15 15:44 ` OSiUX
From: OSiUX @ 2011-12-15 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

El mar, 13 dic 2011, Bastien decía:

> Dear all,
>
> just to advertise these two facts:
>
> 1. Bernt kindly put his document under GNU FDL v1.3 (or later).
>
> 2. Alvar (cc'ed) started a spanish translation of Bernt's doc,
>    please check the git repo here:
>
>    https://github.com/alvarmaciel/org-mode-doc-es
>
> If there are any native spanish writer/speaker, please give a hand
> to Alvar!  Having more translations of this wonderful document will
> certainly help more people enjoy Org.
>
> Best,

Since my beginnings with org-mode, this text has been very helpful and
often thought of translating it, now I can assist in the update.

My first org-mode and rst talk slides:

- http://pub.osiux.com/charlas/todo-txt-rst+org-mode-slides.pdf
- http://osiux.com/todo-txt-rst+org-mode

I have a copy in rst/html format in my blog:

- http://osiux.com/raw/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text
- http://osiux.com/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text

Thanks for translation!

--

::

  Osiris Alejandro Gomez (OSiUX) osiux@osiux.com.ar
  AA70 93FD B6EF EB42 6920 7530 A799 B226 74C8 A3FE
  http://osiux.com http://wiki.buenosaireslibre.org

* Re: Spanish translation of Bernt's document
@ 2011-12-26 14:23   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-12-26 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OSiUX; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

OSiUX <xuiso@osiux.com.ar> writes:

> Since my beginnings with org-mode, this text has been very helpful and
> often thought of translating it, now I can assist in the update.

Great -- please contact Alvar if you want to help with the translation
in spanish.

> My first org-mode and rst talk slides:
>
> - http://pub.osiux.com/charlas/todo-txt-rst+org-mode-slides.pdf
> - http://osiux.com/todo-txt-rst+org-mode

Looks like a great talk -- I can't parse spanish (especially when there
is no space between the words!) but the design tells already a lot :)

> I have a copy in rst/html format in my blog:
>
> - http://osiux.com/raw/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text
> - http://osiux.com/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text

Can you add the CC-by-sa 3.0 license to this doc, as this is the license
of Bernt's document?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien