* Insert TODO Item at Bottom
@ 2012-10-18 23:31 Esben Stien
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Esben Stien @ 2012-10-18 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I add a TODO item with M-S-RET, but is there any way to insert the new
TODO item at the bottom of the current node or is there any way to
navigate quickly to the last TODO item of the current node?.

I often run C-c a s to search, but I end up at the top and I always have
to "scroll" down to the last TODO item; this is wasting my life

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m