* How to obtain the list of files included in HTML export?
@ 2015-02-12 23:25 Marcin Borkowski
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2015-02-12 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there again,

the subject pretty much says it all.  Apart from the HTML file itself
there might be inlined images and bitmaps of equations.  Since I'd like
to make my customized exporter create a self-contained zip file, I need
the list of all files comprising the generated web page.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University