* Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
@ 2014-06-28  6:23 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-06-28  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I meet problems to customize this variable via M-x customize-variable :

Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format

I mean that the hypersetup options do not change in my .tex file after the
export from an org-file.

Does it correspond  to a bug?

If you know the solution, please, let me know.

Best regards,

Jo.

* Re: Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
@ 2014-06-28 14:29 ` Andrea Rossetti
From: Andrea Rossetti @ 2014-06-28 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Vidal-Rosset; +Cc: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I meet problems to customize this variable via M-x customize-variable :
> Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
> I mean that the hypersetup options do not change in my .tex file after the
> export from an org-file.
>
> Does it correspond  to a bug?

Hello Joseph,

  I had the same problem some time ago. That variable
has been removed in recent Org versions, and you
probably have (like me) an old built-in Org "shadowed"
by a new Elpa Org. You should ignore that variable.

See previous discussion and some advices here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77193
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77241

Kindest regards, Andrea

* Re: Org Export Latex Hyperref Options Format
@ 2014-06-29  6:30   ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-06-29  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea Rossetti; +Cc: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello Andrea, thanks for your very useful reply and for the links.

> I had the same problem some time ago. That variable
> has been removed in recent Org versions, and you
> probably have (like me) an old built-in Org "shadowed"
> by a new Elpa Org. You should ignore that variable.

How can I remove this old built-in Org "shadowed"
by my new Elpa Org ? It seems to me that it should be the best solution,
but I do not want to broke my org installation because it works well, this
detail excepted.

> See previous discussion and some advices here:
>
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77193
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77241

Thanks again for theses links.

@ 2014-06-29 19:11     ` Andrea Rossetti
From: Andrea Rossetti @ 2014-06-29 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Vidal-Rosset; +Cc: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> writes:
> How can I remove this old built-in Org "shadowed"
> by my new Elpa Org ? It seems to me that it should be the best
> solution,

  That time I thought "life is too short to mess with it" :) and simply
ignored that zombie option; it's rare that an option is removed, so
I never faced the same problem again.

  If you still want to try, I guess the built-in Org could be removed
by deleting the elisp code from the directory "<youremacspath>/lisp/org".

  Cheers,

    Andrea