Hello Andrea, thanks for your very useful reply and for the links. 2014-06-28 16:29 GMT+02:00 Andrea Rossetti : > I had the same problem some time ago. That variable > has been removed in recent Org versions, and you > probably have (like me) an old built-in Org "shadowed" > by a new Elpa Org. You should ignore that variable. > How can I remove this old built-in Org "shadowed" by my new Elpa Org ? It seems to me that it should be the best solution, but I do not want to broke my org installation because it works well, this detail excepted. > > See previous discussion and some advices here: > > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77193 > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/77241 > Thanks again for theses links. Best regards, Jo.