* Latest Speed Keys "D" and "U" behavior
@ 2014-06-23  7:26 marcowahlsoft
From: marcowahlsoft @ 2014-06-23  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

In the past speed key "D" (analog "U") on a headline moved the whole
subtree down.  In the latest org-mode version the effect of speed key
"D" is to move the headline (and only just the headline) down.  BTW this
change of behavior is due to a change in `org-shiftmetadown' AFAICT.

Is the user who wants the old behavior back supposed to configure
`org-speed-commands-user' with `org-metadown'?

Personal note: I used those keys a lot as I can clearly observe since
their functionality changed.  And I vote for giving the speed keys "D"
and "U" back their old functionality.

Best regards,  Marco
--
Marco Wahl -- Freelancer