* Org-mode on GNU ELPA
@ 2011-07-13 16:08 mattcto
From: mattcto @ 2011-07-13 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Org-mode on GNU ELPA does not distribute the contrib-directory. Is there any chance this could be added? Other than that, I think the GNU ELPA archive is synced with the trunk/master rather than with the actual releases. I often encounter minor bugs when working with org which usually disappear after updating from GNU ELPA again. Is is possible that the mainline release (7.6) is distributed via ELPA rather than a bleeding edge development version?