* Is this an aquamacs bug?
@ 2008-12-13 22:31 Robert Goldman
From: Robert Goldman @ 2008-12-13 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use org on aquamacs and it behaves badly with the agenda.  Here's the
problem:

1.  I have an agenda view with a todo task under the cursor.

2.  I press "t" to toggle the todo state

3.  I change the todo state to a different one

4.  Aquamacs pops forward the emacs frame containing the org file from
which the todo is taken.

5.  I am left with focus moved to the wrong frame.  I have to mouse back
to the agenda frame now in order to keep working.

I *suspect* that this is an aquamacs specific problem, but would be
obliged if someone could confirm that.  If so, I will work with the
Aquamacs crew to get this fixed.

Thanks!

* RE: Is this an aquamacs bug?
@ 2008-12-15  2:31 Sullivan, Gregory (US SSA)
From: Sullivan, Gregory (US SSA) @ 2008-12-15  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Goldman, emacs-orgmode

I don't use aquamacs too much with org, but I just tried what you
describe, with aquamacs 1.5 (gnu emacs 22.3.2 from M-x emacs-version)
the latest org via git, and did not have that behavior.

I run aquamacs with
  (setq one-buffer-one-frame '())

Do you already do this? If not, you might see if that avoids your issue.

--Greg

--
Gregory T. Sullivan, Ph.D.
BAE Systems Advanced Information Technologies