* agenda-custom view with timegrid not showing inherited tags
@ 2009-09-05 13:36 Daniel Martins
From: Daniel Martins @ 2009-09-05 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want to create a custom agenda view without all my :WEEKLY: tags appts to
focus on extraordinary appointmens on the week.

I could not do that directly because most :WEEKLY: tags were inherited.

I did a hack  by eliminating the regexp "\\+1w>" common to all my weekly
todos but combinations with other  inherited tags was not possible

How can I do this in a more elegante way?

Daniel

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
    ("l" "cLeaning Weekly"
     agenda ""
     ((org-agenda-ndays 7)          ;; agenda will start in week view
      (org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all t)   ;; ensures that
repeating events appear on all relevant dates
      (org-agenda-log-mode-items '(state))
      (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if
    'scheduled 'deadline 'regexp "\\+1w>")
                   )
      )
     )
)

* Re: agenda-custom view with timegrid not showing inherited tags
@ 2009-09-06  0:29 ` Daniel Martins
From: Daniel Martins @ 2009-09-06  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode