* NEW auto dimension tables doesn't work in orgtbl Text mode
@ 2011-04-19 22:28 Sebastian Szwarc
From: Sebastian Szwarc @ 2011-04-19 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,
I've noticed on Aquamacs (both current and previous version) that if I enter orgtbl mode for Text file or for scratch
width of the columns are not properly set up after hitting Tab key.
In org-mode everything is OK and columns are set properly.
Any suggestions?

regards
Sebastian

* Re: NEW auto dimension tables doesn\'t work in orgtbl Text mode
@ 2011-04-22 10:03 Sebastian Szwarc
From: Sebastian Szwarc @ 2011-04-22 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aankhen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Is there any hook to customize different font for text orgtbl mode and different for the rest?
Cannot find proper option in menu.

Sebastian Szwarc

* Re: NEW auto dimension tables doesn\\\'t work in orgtbl Text mode
@ 2011-04-22 21:21 Sebastian Szwarc
From: Sebastian Szwarc @ 2011-04-22 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: carsten.dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks for suggestion.
Customization of org-mode is still bit tricky to me..

BTW what a surprize..before I get your response I watched video from your presentation about org-mode from 2008 :)

Sebastian