* Using org-mode to create an on-line manual for a software product
@ 2015-02-24 14:55 ciaran_mulloy
From: ciaran_mulloy @ 2015-02-24 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!
I've been using Org-mode for creating an administration manual and user
guide for a software product in the company I work.

I output the manual to latex (nearly 170 pages).

The thought occurs to me that it might be possible to publish it to html
for use as an on-line manual that could be invoked from within the
application. Ideally it would be useful to be able to open the relevant
section in the manual in a browser.

Does anyone have practical experience, or suggestions of implementing
such a solution with org-mode? The software application runs in a CentOS
6.X environment

Regards,
Ciaran Mulloy