ciaran_mulloy writes: > I output the manual to latex (nearly 170 pages). > > The thought occurs to me that it might be possible to publish it to > html for use as an on-line manual that could be invoked from within > the application. Ideally it would be useful to be able to open the > relevant section in the manual in a browser. The bulk of this is just typing: C-c C-e h h. Org's publishing feature can be applied to layer on more complex exporting rules. If I were doing this I'd then be faced with these two issues: 1) forming URLs in the app which correctly point to specific headlines/sections in the HTML. For this I'd be sure to add a unique "<