* Agenda highlighting bug
@ 2012-12-05 21:30 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-12-05 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I recently added an org file which is an import from our community
service, the so-called "Müllabfuhr", which I put in "müllabfuhr.org".

The agenda fails to highlight these entries however. It's not terrible,
actually it's JUST PERFECT because this is such a minor thing but it
sucks to miss it.

Now that's obviously a bug. But I really like to attenuate some entries,
just as approaching deadlines are set in bold. Is there any feature to
achieve this (ideally based on tags, not presence of weird characters in
the file name)?

Cheers,

Simon