From: Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com>
To: Kevin Emerson <kemerson@uoregon.edu>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: odt export error
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:38:44 +0100	[thread overview]

Looking into your styles.xml, it seems openoffice is choking on the
representation of the bullet character.

Exporting your org document with the default stylesheet in Org 7.8
works (result attached), with a valid unicode bullet character in the
styles.xml.

It is likely that you are running an old bleeding-edge development
version of the ODT exporter.

If you can update to Org 7.8, you should do that; as of this week, the
ODT exporter is part of core Org. (And when you update, clean out old
versions of org-odt from your load-path and your .emacs.)

hope this helps,
Christian