* Time tracking with MobileOrg
@ 2011-12-08 19:40 Tobias Kniep
From: Tobias Kniep @ 2011-12-08 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A year ago, there has been a discussion on this list about tracking time
with MobileOrg (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31486) but
I couldn't find any more recent information. I'm using the Android
version of MobileOrg and would really like to do time tracking for my
orgmode tasks from my mobile. Is there any working solution out there?

Best regards,
Tobias