* Time tracking with MobileOrg
@ 2011-12-08 19:40 Tobias Kniep
From: Tobias Kniep @ 2011-12-08 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A year ago, there has been a discussion on this list about tracking time
with MobileOrg (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31486) but
I couldn't find any more recent information. I'm using the Android
version of MobileOrg and would really like to do time tracking for my
orgmode tasks from my mobile. Is there any working solution out there?

Best regards,
Tobias

* Re: Time tracking with MobileOrg
@ 2011-12-08 22:09 ` Kenny Meyer
From: Kenny Meyer @ 2011-12-08 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Kniep; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> A year ago, there has been a discussion on this list about tracking time> with MobileOrg (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31486) but> I couldn't find any more recent information. I'm using the Android> version of MobileOrg and would really like to do time tracking for my> orgmode tasks from my mobile. Is there any working solution out there?

MobileOrg for Android doesn't support Time tracking, it is also not
yet planned AFAICS [1]

[1] https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki/

--
Kenny Meyer

@ 2011-12-13  0:38 ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2011-12-13  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Kniep; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hey Tobias, I think this would be a great feature for the Android version.
 It would be helpful if you could add this as a feature request in the
issue tracker:

https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues

As well as any ideas you have on how it should work... that will help us
prioritize it as a feature.

@ 2011-12-13 16:22   ` Bill Day
From: Bill Day @ 2011-12-13 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Jones; +Cc: Tobias Kniep, emacs-orgmode

Hey, don't forget us iPhone users!  We'd love to see time tracking, too!  :)

(While we are talking feature requests, it would also be nice to have
clickable http:// links).

--
Bill Day
williamson.day@gmail.com

* Re: Time tracking with MobileOrg
@ 2011-12-18 16:49   ` Tobias Kniep
From: Tobias Kniep @ 2011-12-18 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Matt, I've created a feature request:
<https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/134#>

The original time-tracking discussion which I referenced in my original
post already contains some ideas about how it could work. I might be
able to contribute to the Android part but someone else would have to do
the Emacs part (sync clock data upon org-mobile-pull).