* beamer export question
@ 2010-08-27 15:35 Robert Goldman
From: Robert Goldman @ 2010-08-27 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I have been outlining a beamer presentation using BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 0
so that I could have some flexibility in deciding what is and isn't a frame.

I had a piece of my outline where there's a lot of detail, so the slides
are at level 4 (****).  I was disappointed to find that the level 3
heading above the level 4 frames /also/ got turned into a frame,
although it was not flagged as one.

Is there some way to make the exporter turn this level three headline
into a subsubsection, instead of emitting a bogus frame?

Or should I just tag it as noexport?

thanks!