* HOWTO export document to wiki text?
@ 2009-01-17 21:03 Uwe Koloska
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2009-01-17 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

there is this very nice export to text feature and the superb HTML export. But
is it possible to convert org to some rich text notation used in wikis?  I
would like to include some of my documents into a wiki (dokuwiki and
TWiki/Foswiki).
And if there is no such feature yet, where do I have to start to implement it?

Thank you
Uwe Koloska

* HOWTO export document to wiki text?
@ 2009-01-19  7:05 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2009-01-19  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Uwe Koloska <uwe <at> koloro.de> writes:

> there is this very nice export to text feature and the superb HTML export.
<snipped>
> And if there is no such feature yet, where do I have to start to implement it?

+1 for me.

I need at least two more exporters, maybe more -- they may be of
different level of generality/use to other org users.
If I can get a handle on it I'll try my hand.

As I understand (and Eric points out) org-exp.el is the central place
to start looking, but I gather that there is also another more
data-oriented approach experimentally supported by some Bastien code.
I remember Carsten talking about it some 2-3 months back that
something like this (entire org mode buffer as a lisp (property) list
or something to that effect) but that its not (yet then) integrated
into the rest of org.

So tips/pointers on this will be welcome.

Rustom

[parent not found: <E1LOku5-0004vu-DT@box188.bluehost.com>]