* template specific commit functions.
@ 2008-11-29 19:21 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2008-11-29 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Carsten, I see there is a "check" function to determine if the template
can be used - is there, or could there please be, a function called
which is template specific with the committed remember item (i.e after
merging title etc at C-c C-c time)? I guess that item would be a record
of some sort and the function called could well be, for example, an
interface to twitter or blorg or .... etc.