* When auto-fill breaks a link into multiple lines, the link is no longer displayed as a link
@ 2020-07-22  9:32 Philip Blagoveschensky
From: Philip Blagoveschensky @ 2020-07-22  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sometimes org-mode breaks links into multiple lines: sometimes Auto-Fill
  does this, sometimes me invoking org-fill-paragraph does this. When it
happens, org-mode displays them incorrectly, but only after I reload the
file (see the attached screenshot, there's a newline symbol before the
word "field"). How do I either

- Make it stop breaking links?
- Make it display them correctly even if they are broken?

I've been told that they are supposed to be displayed as links even when
multiline, and that something in my configuration must be broken. Does
anyone know what causes this?

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
  of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.3.6 (9.3.6-elpa @
/home/username/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/)

Also, I use org-roam 1.2.0.
Philip Blagoveschensky