* third export request
@ 2006-05-19 20:22 Austin Frank
From: Austin Frank @ 2006-05-19 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Last one on this topic, I think :)

I don't know if this is more of an org-export or an org-publish request,
but I'd like to be able to do something like

     (setq org-export-as-ascii-directory "~/notes/text/")

and have any org-export-as-ascii files sent to that directory.  Likewise
for the other org-export-as-* functions.  It'd be nice to be able to
configure where the ical files end up when they're exported, as well.

Allowing exports to be written to specific directories seems like it
might provide a sensible default for the :publishing-directory plist
entry in org-publish-projects-alist, but I admit I haven't thought that
through very thoroughly.

Thanks again for reading,
/au