* outline-agenda sorting consistency part 2
@ 2009-03-26 20:25 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-03-26 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A couple of sorting-related issues, under a different subject header
so as not to get confused with the issues in the previous one.

1.

It looks like "priority" means both priority /letter/ and
priority /as calculated/.  I got confused by this at first
when I wanted to sort using priority-down to mean sorting by
letter.

Is there a way to sort by priority-letter-down in the
agenda?

This might create an order that is more stable over time,
thus allowing you to know where to look for an item.

2.

Is it possible to allow a user-definable sorting strategy
member for the agenda?  i.e. user-definable-down.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death (decades early;
Jason et al. 2006) and severe suffering (worse than nearly all other

* Re: outline-agenda sorting consistency part 2
@ 2009-03-27 17:25 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-27 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode