* How create a hook before export ONLY to text
@ 2020-08-03 14:42 pineiden
From: pineiden @ 2020-08-03 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi friends.

First time here, I have a couple of years working with org and i love it.
Now I have a problem.
I discovered the plantuml language to create nice charts, also I have minted configured to transform in latex to pdf.
But minted doesn't have the lexer so throws error.
I think, if there are a simple solution to do that.
A hook, maybe this:

org-export-before-parsing-hook

To parse or use 'sed' i don't know yet. To change the "#+BEGIN_SRC plantuml" to "#+BEGIN_SRC text" or similar.

So, what i need to know or do?
I know a little of lisp, i understand i have to:

- condition export to latex (only, because html is fine)
- if use plantuml change, if not not
- in latex has to create \begin{minted}[text] and not
\begin{minted}[plantuml]

Or, there are a general form to drop the minted on languages that not has lexer? Using emacs-org

Best regards!!

* Re: How create a hook before export ONLY to text
@ 2020-08-07 20:07 pineiden
From: pineiden @ 2020-08-07 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org