Hi friends. First time here, I have a couple of years working with org and i love it. Now I have a problem. I discovered the plantuml language to create nice charts, also I have minted configured to transform in latex to pdf. But minted doesn't have the lexer so throws error. I think, if there are a simple solution to do that. A hook, maybe this: org-export-before-parsing-hook To parse or use 'sed' i don't know yet. To change the "#+BEGIN_SRC plantuml" to "#+BEGIN_SRC text" or similar. So, what i need to know or do? I know a little of lisp, i understand i have to: - condition export to latex (only, because html is fine) - if use plantuml change, if not not - in latex has to create \begin{minted}[text] and not \begin{minted}[plantuml] Or, there are a general form to drop the minted on languages that not has lexer? Using emacs-org Best regards!! Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.