* making key binding for timestamp alternative by default
@ 2010-01-30 18:48 John Withers
From: John Withers @ 2010-01-30 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Folks,

I am trying to figure out what to add to my .emacs to make the normal
key binding call to org-time-stamp into the version with the C-u
modifier by default.

That is, in the default bindings, I am trying to make
C-c .
Perform the action that is normally performed by
C-u C-c .

I am sure this is dead simple, but I have no immediate clue how to do
it. If these were two different functions I would know how to do it, but
using the key binding commands I don't know how to tell my key binding
that I want the C-u version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am sure I will have use for
this in many other places as well.

-john

* Re: making key binding for timestamp alternative by default
@ 2010-01-30 18:58 ` Ryan Thompson
From: Ryan Thompson @ 2010-01-30 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grayarea; +Cc: emacs-orgmode