* ideas for org-refile
@ 2008-10-10 19:07 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2008-10-10 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am just starting to use org-refile.  I read the manual but these
didn't seem to be there.  (It's possible that I missed one or two.)

Maybe they would be of interest?

*** org-refile
***** org-refile: new command to save to the last place saved
thus, you don't need to enter any target.
***** org-refile: accept a region if transient-mark-mode
***** org-refile: allow you to enter a new item
it will create that and refile under it.  might need to experiment
with different interfaces.
***** org-refile: use ido.el or similar when using path method
or iswitchb or anything.el.  obviously you would not want it
to require such packages, but for those who have them.

Thanks.