* Transpose or open functions for table cells
@ 2013-09-27 22:52 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-27 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org mode

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any transpose functions for table cells;
something akin to transpose-lines, or transpose-words.  I am also
looking for something like org-open-line, but only for a table cell.
This is my use case:

| col 1 | col 2 |       | col 1 | col 2 |
|     1 | a     |       |     1 | a     |
|     4 | e     |       |     4 | d     |

If neither exists, any thoughts how might one go about writing one?

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Suvayu