* Multiple occurrence of tasks
@ 2012-01-08 11:05 Michael Welle
From: Michael Welle @ 2012-01-08 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I usually use per project org files. Every project has its own list of
open tasks and notes etc. Now I'm planning to attend Fosdem (you should
too) for instance. That gives me a block of spare time, that I can use
to work on open tasks. My plan is to collect the tasks I want to work on
on a special tasksatfosdem.org file. How can I implement that? Copying
the tasks is not a solution ;), some kind of a link is needed. Maybe I
should use tags and an agenda view? I like the idea of having an org
file with the usual conference notes combined with the tasks I worked on
at the conference. How can I 'materialise' the agenda view as a section
in an org file? Other hints? How do you implement this?

Regards
hmw

--
biff4emacsen - A biff-like tool for (X)Emacs
http://www.c0t0d0s0.de/biff4emacsen/biff4emacsen.html