* Re: mac-iCal / mac-link-grabber integration.
@ 2010-12-15 13:58 hmaier
From: hmaier @ 2010-12-15 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: anthonylander; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Anthony,

>Small spelling mistake there. Try this:
>
>(add-hook 'org-mode-hook '(lambda () (define-key org-mode-map (kbd
>"C-
>c g") 'omlg-grab-link)))
>
>Please let me know if that fixes your problem.
>
>   -Anthony

the buffer says again:
Symbol's function definition is void: omlg-grab-link

Can you also give support for the iCal issue?

Thanks,
Holger

* Re: mac-iCal / mac-link-grabber integration.
@ 2010-12-16 13:51 hmaier
From: hmaier @ 2010-12-16 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: anthonylander; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ok, the module wasn´t in the lisp directory...
I thought it is in the standard distribution ...

Now I get the message:
Symbol's chain of function indirections contains a loop: omlg-grab-
link

What does this mean?

Holger

@ 2010-12-15  9:56 hmaier
From: hmaier @ 2010-12-15  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have problems to integrate mac-iCal / mac-link-grabber.
(Snow Leopard 10.6.5 / GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS
apple-appkit-1038.29) / Org-mode version 7.3)

The steps:
1. M-x customize-group RET org RET
2. enabling "mac-link-grabber" and "mac-iCal"
3. .emacs:
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook '(lambda () (define-key org-mode-map (kbd
"C-
c g") 'omgl-grab-link)))
4. restart

One entry in the adressbook is selected and after typing c-c g in
emacs,
the buffer says: Symbol's function definition is void: omgl-grab-
link
What´s wrong?

How can I see my iCal event in the org agenda (c-c a a)?

Thank you,
Holger