* [Script] Firefox Bookmarks To Org Buffer Importer
@ 2022-03-02 10:50 Sai Karthik
From: Sai Karthik @ 2022-03-02 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello group! I have started exploring org mode since a while &  I just
want to share this small tool i made in org mode for my use case. It
parses the firefox bookmarks json file to urls in the org buffer with
their respective sections.

May be this could be useful for anyone of you.

Source: https://gitlab.com/kskarthik/fox2org/-/blob/main/fox2org.org

Regards,

Karthik
https://kskarthik.gitlab.io/

* Re: [Script] Firefox Bookmarks To Org Buffer Importer
@ 2022-03-02 17:55 ` Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2022-03-02 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Berry