Sweet idea, you should make this into a MELPA project. On Wed, Mar 2, 2022, at 5:50 AM, Sai Karthik wrote: > Hello group! I have started exploring org mode since a while & I just > want to share this small tool i made in org mode for my use case. It > parses the firefox bookmarks json file to urls in the org buffer with > their respective sections. > > May be this could be useful for anyone of you. > > Source: https://gitlab.com/kskarthik/fox2org/-/blob/main/fox2org.org > > Regards, > > Karthik > https://kskarthik.gitlab.io/ > >