* bug in ox-koma-letter
@ 2015-06-15 14:51 Thomas Holst
From: Thomas Holst @ 2015-06-15 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

when I try to export an subtree with koma letter I get the following
error:

  cond: Symbol's value as variable is void: with-title

This seems to be related to the following commit:

  d3196f0 * ox-koma-letter: Fix missing \begin{document}

because if I switch to the commit prior to this one (6463b6c *
ox-koma-letter: Fix typo in docstring) everything works
fine and I don't get an error.

Emacs Version: 24.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04
org-version: most recent git

Thanks for looking into this.

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas

* Re: bug in ox-koma-letter
@ 2015-06-15 15:39 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-06-15 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Thomas Holst <Thomas_Holst@gmx.de> writes:

> when I try to export an subtree with koma letter I get the following
> error:
>
>   cond: Symbol's value as variable is void: with-title
>
> This seems to be related to the following commit:
>
>   d3196f0 * ox-koma-letter: Fix missing \begin{document}
>
> because if I switch to the commit prior to this one (6463b6c *
> ox-koma-letter: Fix typo in docstring) everything works
> fine and I don't get an error.
>
> Emacs Version: 24.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04
> org-version: most recent git

Can you please provide a minimal example that triggers the bug from
emacs -q? I'm unable to produce it with the example from org (with one
extra outer level).

Rasmus

--
C is for Cookie

* Re: bug in ox-koma-letter
@ 2015-06-15 16:51   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-06-15 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Thomas Holst <Thomas_Holst@gmx.de> writes:
>
>> when I try to export an subtree with koma letter I get the following
>> error:
>>
>>   cond: Symbol's value as variable is void: with-title
>>
>> This seems to be related to the following commit:
>>
>>   d3196f0 * ox-koma-letter: Fix missing \begin{document}
>>
>> because if I switch to the commit prior to this one (6463b6c *
>> ox-koma-letter: Fix typo in docstring) everything works
>> fine and I don't get an error.
>>
>> Emacs Version: 24.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04
>> org-version: most recent git
>
> Can you please provide a minimal example that triggers the bug from
> emacs -q? I'm unable to produce it with the example from org (with one
> extra outer level).

My bad. Fixed in bfe1b2fbe2baa62cd26bf9a76077e56a9c243075.

Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: bug in ox-koma-letter
@ 2015-06-16  8:56     ` Thomas Holst
From: Thomas Holst @ 2015-06-16  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

· Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:
>
>> Thomas Holst <Thomas_Holst@gmx.de> writes:
>>
>>> when I try to export an subtree with koma letter I get the following
>>> error:
>>>
>>>   cond: Symbol's value as variable is void: with-title
>>>
>>> This seems to be related to the following commit:
>>>
>>>   d3196f0 * ox-koma-letter: Fix missing \begin{document}
>>>
>>> because if I switch to the commit prior to this one (6463b6c *
>>> ox-koma-letter: Fix typo in docstring) everything works
>>> fine and I don't get an error.
>>>
>>> Emacs Version: 24.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04
>>> org-version: most recent git
>>
>> Can you please provide a minimal example that triggers the bug from
>> emacs -q? I'm unable to produce it with the example from org (with one
>> extra outer level).
>
> My bad. Fixed in bfe1b2fbe2baa62cd26bf9a76077e56a9c243075.

I can confirm that export with koma letter works again.

Thank you.

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas