* Figure not exporting properly in Beamer
@ 2013-05-15  8:24 Angel de Vicente
From: Angel de Vicente @ 2013-05-15  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm using Org 7.8.03 and I have a test file to create a Beamer
presentation. At some point I have:

** Images

#+CAPTION: Sample AMR
#+label:   fig:amr-sample
[[file:amr.png]]

and a few weeks ago, after processing this I got in the tex file:

-------------------------
\frametitle{Images}
\label{sec-1-3}

\begin{figure}[htb]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{amr.png}
\caption{\label{fig:amr-sample}Sample AMR}
\end{figure}
\end{frame}
-----------------

Today I tried again, but instead I get:

--------------------------
\frametitle{Images}
\label{sec-1-3}

\href{t}{file:amr.png}
\end{frame}
--------------------------

I probably forgot something that I did last time, but I cannot see
it. Any hints?

Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/

* Re: Figure not exporting properly in Beamer
@ 2013-05-16  7:17 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-05-16  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Angel,

Angel de Vicente wrote:
> I'm using Org 7.8.03 and I have a test file to create a Beamer
> presentation. At some point I have:
>
> ** Images
>
> #+CAPTION: Sample AMR
> #+label:   fig:amr-sample
> [[file:amr.png]]

Dunno if it will fix all of your problem, but you should use

  #+name: fig:amr-sample

> and a few weeks ago, after processing this I got in the tex file:
>
> -------------------------
> \frametitle{Images}
> \label{sec-1-3}
>

> \begin{figure}[htb]
> \centering
> \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{amr.png}
> \caption{\label{fig:amr-sample}Sample AMR}
> \end{figure}
> \end{frame}
> -----------------
>
> Today I tried again, but instead I get:
>
> --------------------------
> \frametitle{Images}
> \label{sec-1-3}
>

> \href{t}{file:amr.png}
> \end{frame}
> --------------------------
>
> I probably forgot something that I did last time, but I cannot see
> it. Any hints?
>
> Thanks,

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Figure not exporting properly in Beamer
@ 2013-05-16 10:42   ` Angel de Vicente
From: Angel de Vicente @ 2013-05-16 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news@mygooglest.com>
writes:

> Angel de Vicente wrote:
>> I'm using Org 7.8.03 and I have a test file to create a Beamer
>> presentation. At some point I have:
>>
>> ** Images
>>
>> #+CAPTION: Sample AMR
>> #+label:   fig:amr-sample
>> [[file:amr.png]]
>
> Dunno if it will fix all of your problem, but you should use
>
>   #+name: fig:amr-sample

Well I use #+label and I see no problem, but that didn't solve the
issue. Looking in the org code, if I comment the line checking for the
inline-images plist, then all is in order, and it gets exported as a figure.

       (cond ((and imgp)
;		   (plist-get org-export-latex-options-plist :inline-images))
	      ;; OK, we need to inline an image
	      (insert
	       (org-export-latex-format-image raw-path caption label attr shortn)))

The funny thing is that I don't think I ever changed the
org-export-latex-options-plist, at least not intentionally, as I
wouldn't now how to do it from inside the .org file.... and previously I
got the figure properly exported.

In any case, can anybody tell me how I set the inline-images property in
the .org file, so I can uncomment that line in org-latex.el