* confused about Beamer export
@ 2013-05-14 17:03 Julian M. Burgos
From: Julian M. Burgos @ 2013-05-14 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear list,

I am a bit confused about what I have to use the new Beamer
exporter.  I have customized the org-export-backends variable to include
the Beamer exporter, and now it shows as an option when I do C-c C-e.  I
have also created a toy org file:

From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-05-16  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian M. Burgos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Julian M. Burgos" <julian@hafro.is> writes:

> Dear list,
>
> I am a bit confused about what I have to use the new Beamer
> exporter.  I have customized the org-export-backends variable to include
> the Beamer exporter, and now it shows as an option when I do C-c C-e.  I
> have also created a toy org file:

Your toy.org file works just fine for me, so long as I add the line

so that second level headlines are used to define frames.

Can you provide a debug trace for your error?
--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-103-gb3a88b

* Re: confused about Beamer export
@ 2013-05-16  8:33   ` Julian Burgos
From: Julian Burgos @ 2013-05-16  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian M. Burgos, emacs-orgmode

Thanks Eric, but I solved the issue already.  I had some errors in my
.emacs file (a mixture of settings for the old and new exporter).

@ 2013-05-16 16:02     ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-05-16 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian Burgos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Julian Burgos <julian@hafro.is> writes:

> Thanks Eric, but I solved the issue already.  I had some errors in my
> .emacs file (a mixture of settings for the old and new exporter).

Been there, done that :-)
Glad you got it sorted.