* Not opening agenda files when clocking in
@ 2015-09-11  9:20 Julian M. Burgos
From: Julian M. Burgos @ 2015-09-11  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear list,

When clocking in at some particular task, org-mode opens all my agenda
files (I assume to check if there are dangling clocks).  I have many
agenda files, and I rather avoid opening tons of new buffers.  Is there any
way to make org-mode not check for dangling clocks in other agenda
files?  I only clock time in a single file (my journal.org file).

Many thanks,

Julian
--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun/Marine Research Institute

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-11 19:13 UTC | newest]