* Release 9.0.4
@ 2017-01-24 23:32 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2017-01-24 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Org 9.0.4 is out now.

Enjoy!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 9.0.4
@ 2017-01-25 13:28 ` Andy Moreton
From: Andy Moreton @ 2017-01-25 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Wed 25 Jan 2017, Bastien wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Org 9.0.4 is out now.
>
> Enjoy!

Will this get syncd to the emacs repo ?

The emacs master branch still has org 8.2.10.

    AndyM

* Re: Release 9.0.4
@ 2017-01-25 16:24   ` Joon Ro
From: Joon Ro @ 2017-01-25 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Moreton, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

> Will this get syncd to the emacs repo ?

> The emacs master branch still has org 8.2.10.

You might want to add the org repo if you want to get the latest version of org. I have the following in my init.el file (org in addition to melpa):

(when (>= emacs-major-version 24)
  (require 'package)
  (package-initialize)
  (add-to-list 'package-archives '("melpa" . "http://melpa.org/packages/") t)
  (add-to-list 'package-archives '("org" . "http://orgmode.org/elpa/") t)
  )

* Re: Release 9.0.4
@ 2017-01-25 16:41     ` Andy Moreton
From: Andy Moreton @ 2017-01-25 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Wed 25 Jan 2017, Joon Ro wrote:

>> Will this get syncd to the emacs repo ?
>
>> The emacs master branch still has org 8.2.10.
>
> You might want to add the org repo if you want to get the latest version of
> org. I have the following in my init.el file (org in addition to melpa):

Thats not what I was asking.

The emacs repo contains a copy of Org mode (excluding contrib), and this
copy needs attention from the Org maintainer to keep it up to date.

    AndyM