* Version 4.12 released
@ 2006-03-21 15:59 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-03-21 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have released org-mode 4.12.  This release contains, besides a few
bug fixes, the modifications present in the test version 4.11b:
Templates for remember, and rounding of time stamps.  These changes are
now also documented in the TexInfo file.

For those of you who have already tried the remember templates:  You
need to modify your setup.  Each entry in org-remember-templates is now
a list of 3 items:

- a character for selecting the template
- the template
- an optional file name as the default target for that note.

In this way you can use different default files for different note
types, for example one for TODO entries, another file for journal
entries.

http://www.astro,uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

I have not installed the new features in the Emacs CVS tree, because
that is in feature free.  The new features will therefore become part
of Emacs only at a  later stage.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam

* Re: Version 4.12 released
@ 2006-03-24  1:32 ` Alex Bochannek
From: Alex Bochannek @ 2006-03-24  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I looked over the emphasis expressions again and I really think it
would be useful to allow non-emphasis symbol characters and single
spaces.

I have experimented a bit and the following *should* work, but for
some reason sends my EmacsW32 into an infinite loop when I open a .org
file.

Suggestions as to what the problem might be are welcome.

Also, I think the change to \W as delimiters is probably a good idea,
but something more explicit may make more sense. I am thinking along
the lines of "[[:punct:][:space:]]" as I had suggested earlier. I
guess it would really depend on where one would expect to see an
emphasized word. Keep in mind that $ and % are part of character class
\w for example.

Alex.