* Can a post-capture hook know which capture template I used?
@ 2023-04-12  3:46 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2023-04-12  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'd like to perform some actions after a successful capture.  I know
about `org-capture-.*-finalize-hook's, and I think
`org-capture-after-finalize-hook' is the one I need, but I need to
decide what action to take depending on the capture template used.  How
can I access it?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski