* Bug: duplicated \texttt in LaTeX export
@ 2021-07-19 11:32 Maxim Nikulin
From: Maxim Nikulin @ 2021-07-19 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It seems, something goes wrong with LaTeX export at least in git master

---- >8 ----
#+PROPERTY: header-args :eval never-export :exports code :results silent

src_elisp{(delete-dups nil)}
---- 8< ----

Export as LaTeX buffer:

     \texttt{\texttt{(delete-dups nil)}}

I see no reason why \texttt should be doubled this case. Expectation: e.g.

     \texttt{(delete-dups nil)}

* Re: Bug: duplicated \texttt in LaTeX export
@ 2021-07-27 20:01 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2021-07-27 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Nikulin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Maxim Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems, something goes wrong with LaTeX export at least in git master

> #+PROPERTY: header-args :eval never-export :exports code :results silent
>
> src_elisp{(delete-dups nil)}
>
> Export as LaTeX buffer:
>
>      \texttt{\texttt{(delete-dups nil)}}
>
> I see no reason why \texttt should be doubled this case. Expectation: e.g.
>
>      \texttt{(delete-dups nil)}

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou