* Exporting comments to comments?
@ 2020-02-19 16:04 Allen S. Rout
From: Allen S. Rout @ 2020-02-19 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to write an org-mode document, export it to markdown, and have
comments exist in the markdown.

I feel like I'm thinking about the process incorrectly, and it's hard to
search around because the discussions around 'org-mode comments' focus
on org data for which authors would like to _prevent_ export.

I saw some old conversations about making links to the hacked-in
comment: URI scheme, but that seemed quite hackish indeed.

I thought about making a block of a 'comment' type, but of course all
the workflow for that is, again, focused on either preventing its export
in the first place, or making sure that it's exported in a visible
manner in the output.  ("I want to print the comments in my LaTeX..").

So... am I missing something obvious?  Anyone else trying something similar?

- Allen S. Rout