* setting org-html-htmlize-output-type as an export option
@ 2018-10-08  4:23 Akira Kyle
From: Akira Kyle @ 2018-10-08  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've been trying to customize the css of my exported org mode
files and projects and I've found that in different cases I want
different settings for org-html-htmlize-output-type. For example
in a org publish project I may want to set it to css while for
certain individual files I want it to be inline-css. So far I've
been just setting this as a file local variable, however it seems
it would be useful to have an export option to customize this.
That way I could set it once in say org-publish-project-alist.

Does this seem like a reasonable addition or should I be setting
this in with a different method? I did come across ~#+BIND:~ and
it seems like this could perhaps be used to set
org-html-htmlize-output-type inside a #+SETUPFILE:

Thanks!

Akira

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-08  4:23 UTC | newest]