* [ODT][BUG] Custom link types in ODT footnotes
@ 2015-02-24 14:32 Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2015-02-24 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

Hi,

custom link types created with org-add-link-type seem to no longer work
in ODT footnotes.

The expected output of the below example is for the bbdb link to be
replaced with /nil/ (I don't have Stallman in my address book) and for
SCREAMING LINK to be upcased if you've executed the source block. This
works in both body text and footnote for HTML export, but only in body
text, not footnote, for ODT.

------- Example: --------

#+title: Test of custom link types in footnotes

This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link.[fn:1]

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (org-add-link-type "scream" nil
                     (lambda (path desc format)
                       (upcase desc)))
#+end_src

This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] for testing.[fn:2]

* Footnotes

[fn:1] This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link in a footnote.

[fn:2] This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] in a footnote.

--------

Yours,
Christian

* Re: [ODT][BUG] Custom link types in ODT footnotes
@ 2015-02-24 14:59 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-02-24 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Moe; +Cc: orgmode list

Hello,

Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> writes:

> custom link types created with org-add-link-type seem to no longer work
> in ODT footnotes.
>
> The expected output of the below example is for the bbdb link to be
> replaced with /nil/ (I don't have Stallman in my address book) and for
> SCREAMING LINK to be upcased if you've executed the source block. This
> works in both body text and footnote for HTML export, but only in body
> text, not footnote, for ODT.
>
> ------- Example: --------
>
> #+title: Test of custom link types in footnotes
>
> This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link.[fn:1]
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   (org-add-link-type "scream" nil
>                      (lambda (path desc format)
>                        (upcase desc)))
> #+end_src
>
> This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] for testing.[fn:2]
>
> * Footnotes
>
> [fn:1] This is a bbdb:R.*Stallman link in a footnote.
>
> [fn:2] This is a silly [[scream:234][screaming link]] in a footnote.
>
> --------

This should be fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: [ODT][BUG] Custom link types in ODT footnotes
@ 2015-02-24 15:28   ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2015-02-24 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: orgmode list

Hi,

I confirm it's fixed. Thanks! That was fast.

Yours,
Christian