* [babel] problem removing label from src
@ 2009-11-12  7:56 "Martin G. Skjæveland"
From: "Martin G. Skjæveland" @ 2009-11-12  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I use the -r -l option for source blocks to change the format of labels.
This works in org-mode without org-babel, but this does not fully work
with org-babel (and I really like org-babel, so that's a shame :) )

The following

--------------start---------
#+begin_src xml -n -r -l "<!--(ref:%s)-->"
   <test>
     <important/> <!--(ref:imp)-->
   </test>
#+end_src

Line no. [[(imp)]] is important!
--------------end---------

gives me

1:  <test>
2:    <important/> <!---->
3:  </test>
    Line no. 2 is important!

The label and reference works, but the label is not fully removed.
<!----> is left behind.

Thanks!
Martin

* Re: [babel] problem removing label from src
@ 2009-11-13  1:36 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-11-13  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin G. Skjæveland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Martin,

Thanks for pointing this out, our regular-expression was greedily
consuming too much of the source block switches.  I've just pushed up a
change which should fix you issue.

Best -- Eric