* blogging org files
@ 2009-12-22 13:06 andrea
From: andrea @ 2009-12-22 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Since I'm using org-mode I started to write really a lot, and many of
those things could easily become articles to blog somewhere.

I got sick of wordpress and all php related stuff, and I found this:
http://metajack.im/2009/01/23/blogging-with-git-emacs-and-jekyll/

Which is what I wanted.
It doesn't support natively org-mode (textile and markdown), but I think
I can just set up some hooks to auto convert my files.
What do you think?

I've seen there are already many packages to blog with org-mode, which
ones are you using?

* Re: blogging org files
@ 2009-12-24 13:44 ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2009-12-24 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrea.crotti.0; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

andrea wrote:
> Since I'm using org-mode I started to write really a lot, and many of
> those things could easily become articles to blog somewhere.
>
> I got sick of wordpress and all php related stuff, and I found this:
> http://metajack.im/2009/01/23/blogging-with-git-emacs-and-jekyll/
>
> Which is what I wanted.
> It doesn't support natively org-mode (textile and markdown), but I think
> I can just set up some hooks to auto convert my files.
> What do you think?
>
> I've seen there are already many packages to blog with org-mode, which
> ones are you using?

Hi Andrea,

I recently wrote a tutorial for Worg, which shows how to use Jekyll to
blog with native org files. The org site seems to be timing out for me
at the moment, so I can't give you the direct url.

Best wishes,

Ian.