* Displaying a journal.
@ 2008-03-28  1:01 Richard G Riley
From: Richard G Riley @ 2008-03-28  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I have separate org files for different sections. e.g journal.org might
contain

,----
| * Journal
|
| #+CATEGORY: Journal
| ** [2008-03-28 Fri 01:55] Washed the car
|     And boy was it hard work!
`----

The only way I have found from the agenda to see journal entries is
to do a keyword search.

Ideally I would like to include all journal entries for a certain day
in the normal week/day agenda.

Is this currently possible?

Thanks for any help.

r.

* Re: Displaying a journal.
@ 2008-03-28  1:08 ` Richard G. Riley
From: Richard G. Riley @ 2008-03-28  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I found the solution - use angled brackets in the timestamp.