* Manage and display personal milestones
@ 2007-12-03 18:19 Alex Rudyk
From: Alex Rudyk @ 2007-12-03 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I am tiring to use milestones in my orgmode system. This is the major events
in my personal activities workflow, similar to software projects milestones.

I added MILESTONE into org-todo-keywords variable and it works great.
Also I am using deadlines to schedule milestone date. The main problem is
how
to display millstones in agenda buffer sorted by deadline and display
deadline
date near milestone text.

Not sure how to write custom agenda command for this. Any suggestions?

Also its interesting is anybody using milestones or similar concept with
orgmode,
if yes how you implement them, and what is your workflow to manage them?

Thx